How do I get Google gadgets to work?

good google gadgets on Sony ships new Extra Bass headphone lineup to the US, delivers that ...
good google gadgets image



ericlord


I just opened Google Sidebar. Most of my usual gadgets were missing. I looked in the folder "My Google Gadgets" - they appear to be all there. But when I try "Open with Google Desktop", for a gadget missing on the sidebar, I get "Unable to verify integrity of the gadget". Also, when I try to install any Google gadget all I get is "Error Adding". What went wrong? - it had all been working nicely for a year or two.


Answer
dont mess with google! Just use Yahoo

How do I delete a google gadget from my homepage, other than clicking the X on the homepage? ?

Q. I added a new google gadget to my google homepage ("Daily parenting tips"), and now the page will not load. I need to know if there is another way to remove the gadget besides on the homepage? Please and Thank You all!


Answer
Unfortunately, I don't think there is another way: http://desktop.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=26472




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

 
Home